Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Blog Overhaul

I'm trying to become a better blogger and to do that I feel I need a little more structure to my blog.  So I am going to start having a specific topic or theme designated for each day of the week. I think this will not only help me to start blogging more often, but having a general idea of what I want to talk about each day will help me organize my thoughts. I love to blog, but sometimes I have several things I want to talk about and don't want to ramble or overload my posts with information. So if I stick to a topic I think it will be better for not only me, but for you, the reader. I am not writing to gain "followers" - I have always enjoyed writing and simply find it relaxing, therapeutic and fun. Having said that, I do, however, realize this is a public blog and that anyone can read it so I want my entries to be something that people enjoy reading. I don't claim to be an exciting person and really am flattered that there is anyone who reads my blog! :)

Up to this point I have been writing about my own personal struggles, victories and everything in between and will continue to write about my everyday life in my blogs but with more structure and a chance for interaction.

So in the future, this is what you can expect to see on my blog:

Mondays - Mental Vitamins - life lessons or valuable quotes and phrases
Tuesdays - Review -I review different things I think are worth talking about
Wednesdays  - What's New Wednesdays -pretty self explanatory I think....
Thursdays - Things I Love - anything from music, books, movies, recipes, crafts, fashion, etc. that I love enough to pass along
Friday - Feature - things from the week I want to highlight

To elaborate on the Q&A's Tuesdays: if there is something you've been dying to ask me, or are just curious about - comment or email me, I will not use your name in any of my posts, I will just answer your questions in my blog, each Tuesday, so that you and others can read the question and the answer.

So check back for daily updates or subscribe to get updates sent to your email. And THANK YOU for taking the time to read my blog. I hope that you are able to take away something from my writings.

Cheers!

1 comment: