Saturday, June 12, 2010

'Feature Friday': Family & Photography

This week was filled with two of my favourite things....family and photography.

We had our family photos taken a about two weeks ago by my friends, Katie & Brandon of Bungalow Photography and they posted a few sneak peeks of our photo session on their blog *HERE* I love them and can NOT wait to see the rest! These photos are priceless. They will be my home sick medicine when we move. I can look at them whenever I start to miss my family. I cannot thank Brandon and Katie enough for capturing our family! I'll share more of the photos once we receive the rest! :)

On top of that, last weekend, my father-in-law re-married and I was asked to be their photographer. The wedding was in Ohio and turned out to be a beautiful and fun-filled day. They had a hog roast, men in kilts, outdoor games and lots lots more! It was a great reason to get the whole family together and meet NEW family! :)


Check out more of their wedding photos by visiting my photography blog *HERE*

CONGRATS DAVE AND CHARLOTTE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment