Friday, August 6, 2010

Feature Friday: Princess Photo Shoot

This week I had the opportunity to photograph a sweet little girl and her family for the second time. The first time I photographed them was back in December. (you can view their previous session HERE) It's always a huge compliment to have clients book multiple photo shoots with me. It means they appreciate my work and trust me to do a good job. It's also exciting for me because repeat clients give me the opportunity to connect on not just a professional level but a more personal level. And I have to say....this family is awesome! After the shoot we just stood in the kitchen and talked and laughed. I love it when clients become friends!
I'm in the middle of the editing process but here is a sneak peek of Princess Stella. :)

(click on photo for larger view)
Keep checking my photography blog for a full post from this session and others! http://behindalensphotography.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment