Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Review Tuesday: Travel Blog

I don't just enjoy blogging, I also enjoy reading blogs by others and I recently discovered a blog that I LOVE and wanted to share with you.

It's the travel blog at: http://opentravel.com/blogs.

As an avid traveler who loves to explore new parts of the world and learn about the cultures and history of different places, I was happy to stumble upon this site.

It offers great vacation ideas and offers tips on where to go according to what you want to see and where you want to visit. You can also share your own travel experiences and connect with other travelers. Some examples of the categories are: The Most Beautiful Destinations in Europe, Ten Romantic Getaways to Fall In Love (With), 10 Great City Beaches, World's Best All-In-One Destinations, World's Strangest Tourist Attractions and many, many more!

I was thrilled to find that Switzerland was in the top 3 on the Most Beautiful Destinations list! Jared and I will be living in one of the most beautiful places on earth! WOW! As if I wasn't excited already!! :)

I definitely recommend you check out opentravel.com and start planning for your own dream destinations!

No comments:

Post a Comment