Monday, October 11, 2010

Review Tuesday: Favourite YouTube Videos

While Jared is at work I have to find ways to entertain myself during the week. One of my favourite things to do to pass time is to watch YouTube videos. Here are a few of my favourite videos to watch on Youtube in no particular order.


1. A Short Love Story in Stop Motion


2. Confessions of a Hipster



 3. Crazy Carrie-Oke


4. Never Say No To Panda


5. Singing While In Labor


6. ASL Your Hands



7. 7-year-old sings Amazing Grace



8. Charlie Bit My Finger


9. Miracle of Life



10. Cute Otters Holding Hands


11. My Name Is John Daker


12. Bad Case Of Diarrhea


13. Groovy Dancing Chick


14. Antoine Dodson


15.Super Chameleon


16. Grover Interrogation


17. Greatest Wedding Entrance


18. Bible In A Minute


19. Simon's Cat


20. Amazing Sand Art

No comments:

Post a Comment