Monday, February 7, 2011

Smiling's My Favourite :)

Life can sometimes be heavy and draining so it's important to allow ourselves some time to smile, to laugh and enjoy the light-hearted side of life. Here are a few of my go-to "smile suppliers".

Monty Python has a direct line to my funny bone. This skit is one of my all-time favourites. I've seen it countless times and still belly laugh!



This older couple is clearly enjoying themselves and also providing pure entertainment for viewers like me. I just love their enthusiasm, how they are embracing the moment and seem to be oblivious to the world around them. So funny and in their own way, kinda cute! :)



Children have a special way of bringing joy into our lives. This little girl is ADORABLE and her enthusiasm for cupcakes is just too cute for words! I have watched this video repeatedly for days.



This next video is guaranteed to make you smile and go "Awwww!" :) Be sure to watch all the way to the end.



And here is a favourite quote from the hilarious movie, Elf - "I like to smile, smiling's my favourite." :) A good comedy is a great way to lighten any mood!

These are just a few things that can help bring me out of a funk if I'm having a bad day. I've also been blessed with an amazing husband who can always make me laugh no matter what. Find things that make you happy and use that as your emergency smile kit when life gets tough! I hope this made you smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment