Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Did you know.....?

25 random facts you may or may not know about me....

1. If I was a superhero my name would be Turbo Nerd. But that would make me more of a superdork than a superhero I suppose...
2. My name means "delicate" and I think that accurately describes me.
3. One of the most important life lessons I've learned so far is that pleasing people is impossible, but pleasing God is simple....and much more rewarding.
4. Trust does not come naturally for me and I love those people who have made me behave unnaturally.
5. I want to hug the man who invented the camera. I want to hug him and take his picture.
6. I collect panda bears, shoes and memories.
7. Ireland will always hold a piece of my heart.
8. I crave sushi at least once a day.
9. If Jared would let me I'd have a cat farm with acres of kitties!
10. The 8 year old and the 80 year old in me are in constant battle.
11. If I could sleep in until noon everyday I would.
12. My family means the world to me.
13. Don't ever sneak up on me or try to scare me...my first reaction is to start swinging. You've been warned. 
14. English is my second language. Sarcasm is my first.
15. I believe in love. And I've been blessed to have experienced it in it's greatest form.
16. My husband is my hero.
17. I'd rather be behind a lens than in front of a camera.
18. I love to cook almost as much as I love to eat. True story.
19. If I had to choose my last meal, it would be the chicken nachos from Qdoba and a pina colada. That would be the way to go! 
20. I love people. Even those who don't love me back. 
21. Driving aimlessly on country roads with the windows down and some good tunes playing is my idea of a good time.
22. I never leave the house without my camera. Ever.
23. My nephew made me a believer in love at first sight. It was the dimples, I'm sure of it.
24. Poppies are my favourite flower.
25. God has blessed me beyond my wildest dreams. And I'm humbly grateful for all He has done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment