Friday, August 12, 2011

The Little Things

It's the little things in life that make every day a treasure. For me this week the "little things" were having dinner and wine on the balcony with my husband, talking on the phone with my family, going shopping and enjoying some sushi with a girl friend, learning hilarious Aussie slang like "budgie smugglers" (aka: speedos) from our new Australian friend, and having a "Belle moment" where I was enjoying a good book, in a french-speaking town, with sheep really close by.

Disney version....

Swiss version....


I also enjoyed this beautiful sunset....

....followed by this gorgeous moonlit night 


And I was again reminded that God is the ULTIMATE artist. He has created so much beauty in the world.

There is magic and wonder in the every day moments of life. In nature...in relationships...in Him. We just have to notice it and take it in. I hope you take the time to enjoy the "little things" this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment