Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sharing The Love

This time next week I will be on a cruise ship celebrating 4 years married to my best friend and it has me thinking about just how blessed I am...how blessed I've been. Looking back on our love story I can see the hand of God all over the pages.

8 years ago, in the summer of 2003, I looked into the eyes of my future for the first time. Of course, I had no idea then that this blue-eyed boy from Kentucky would be my husband. But right there on that cruise ship...in the middle of the ocean...
our love story began. All love stories are beautiful, but ours is definitely my favourite. :) It's a story I never grow tired of telling. And it's a neverending story that I love more and more as it unfolds.

July 2003, the very first night we met on the cruise :)

God is definitely in the details. Afterall, He is the Creator of love. The Perfector of miracles. The Divine matchmaker. And the King of happy endings. Without Him at the center, our story would read a lot differently. Our relationship is definitely not perfect because there are times when we try to take the pen from God and write the pages ourselves. But there are more moments that I am proud of than not and that is purely by the grace of God! Any good found in us is simply a reflection of God's grace.

11/11/07 our wedding day

Praising the Lord for a lifetime of His grace and 4 wonderful years of marriage with my masterpiece of a husband. We are both blessed to have such amazing friends and family in our lives to share these moments with. We love you all!

most recent photo of us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment