Sunday, November 11, 2012

5 Wonderful Years


Five years ago today, I married my best friend!

Jared and I have had so many amazing adventures since then. I'm thankful for even the difficult moments because they brought us closer together. We are learning every day to love each other greater and to honor God with that love. And we look forward to the many blessings, experiences, and years ahead of us!

As a photographer, I have made it a tradition to take our own anniversary photos each year. (Which let me just say, that it is much more challenging to take my own photos rather than someone else's...but I give it my best) So here are a few of the images I took last weekend at Stone Mountain Park here in Georgia. It was an absolutely gorgeous autumn afternoon and I got to enjoy it all with my favourite person in the whole world! :)





I still can't believe he's mine.

Just a glimpse of the beauty we saw that day...




Happy Fall Y'all! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment