Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Jónsi (of Sigur Rós)

I am beyond ecstatic that we will be seeing Jónsi of the Icelandic band Sigur Rós in Chicago April 28th!!! The last few times Sigur Rós has been on tour near me I have been out of the country every single time and been anxiously wanting to see them live for years now! While it's not ACTUALLY Sigur Rós, it's as close and as good as it gets! I am loving Jónsi's solo album 'Go'! It still has the same feel as some of the Sigur Rós songs but definitely has a more upbeat sound! This 'Making Of The Live Show' video made me squeal with delight! I am so stoked for this show! It's going to be an unforgettable experience no doubt! Happy that I'll be sharing it with my favourite person on earth....my husband! :)














Jared and I are both hoping to see lots of great live shows from well-loved artists while we are in foreign lands. Hoping to discover some new music during our time overseas too! The possibilities are endless and my hopes are high! :) Music is my fuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment