Thursday, May 13, 2010

'Things I Love Thursdays' - Sundresses

I looooove sundresses! I absolutely hate shorts so to keep cool and stylish in the summer I opt for sundresses! There are so many different styles out there and just I love the feminine feel of a simple summer dress. I guess you could say they bring out the girly side in me because I'm typically a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl but give me a sundress and I start doing up my makeup, accessorizing and can even be caught skipping while in a cute dress! :)



Also: Check out the song 'Sundress' by Ben Kweller - good summertime tunes! :)

1 comment:

  1. I like that you include the meaningful as well as the fun in your blogs. I am particularly fond of the yellow sundress. I wonder if I could pull it off. : )
    Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete