Tuesday, June 8, 2010

'Q&A's Tuesdays': 25 Random Facts About Me


25 Random Facts About Me

1. If I was a superhero my name would be Turbo Nerd. But that would make me more of a superdork I suppose...
2. I think I was a cat in my former life...it might explain why I love them so much!
3. I dearly love to laugh. The tummy hurting kind.
4. Trust does not come naturally for me and I love those few people who make me behave unnaturally.
5. I want to hug the man who invented the camera. I want to hug him and take his picture.
6. I collect photo frames, shoes and panda bears.
7. Ireland will always have a piece of my heart.
8. I'm a salsa dancing fool.
9. If I went back to school it would be for culinary school. Coincidentally, I want to own a bed and breakfast one day. Preferably in Ireland. :)
10. The 5 year old and the 80 year old in me are in constant battle.
11. If I could sleep in to 11 everyday I would.
12. My name means "delicate" and I believe that accurately describes me.
13. Don't ever sneak up on me or try to scare me...my first reaction is to start swinging. You've been warned.
14. I could carry on a conversation in Spanish but I don't have the courage to. It's such a beautiful language and I don't want to butcher it with my Indiana accent.
15. English is my second language. Sarcasm is my first.
16. I've traveled to 12 countries and counting. I want to see as much of the world as I can before I leave this place.
17. I'd rather be behind a lens than in front of a camera.
18. I love to cook almost as much as I love to eat. True story.
19. If I had to choose my last meal, it would be black beans & rice, garlic picanha, bread, fried bananas and a piƱa colada. I'm going out Cuban style, baby! ;)
20. I don't like to be cold and I don't like to sweat. Either extreme makes me grumpy.
21. Driving aimlessly with the windows down and some good tunes playing is my idea of a good time.
22. I never leave the house without my camera. Ever.
23. My nephew made me a believer in love at first sight. It was the dimples, I'm sure of it.
24. I believe in love.
25. God has blessed me beyond my wildest dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment