Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Packing Up Shop

Today was so productive and lots of stress was eliminated! We sold all of our furniture this afternoon! We were really starting to worry that the furniture would not get sold before our move but I should have known better than to doubt. God has directed all of our steps up to this point, did I really think He couldn't take care of something as simple as finding a home for our furniture? I am a silly woman sometimes. But nonetheless, God is always good.

 We have just a few things left to pack up and we are ready for the next step in our lives. Feels good to be this close to finishing what seemed like an endless marathon. Jared's defense is scheduled for July 13th and then he will officially be done with grad school! I know we will both be so thankful to be on the other side of the finish line.

This weekend starts our 1 week cruise! I've been packed for days....yes, I'm that excited! What a way to celebrate not only Jared's academic achievements but to also celebrate family, love and life! Feeling beyond blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. I am not deserving but I am infinitely grateful!

So if you don't hear from me all next week...you know why. I'm soaking up the sun with my loved ones! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment