Thursday, July 22, 2010

Things I Love Thursday: Martinis!

I'm not a big drinker but I do appreciate a good cocktail now and then. My favourite cocktail is a Belvedere Martini straight up with three bleu cheese stuffed olives. I had my first Belvedere martini at Nicky Blaine's Martini and Cigar Bar in downtown Indianapolis and have yet to find a drink I enjoy more.

On our cruise it became my signature cocktail. Each evening the waitress had my martini waiting for me at dinner and as unimpressive as that may sound to some...it made me so happy. I felt so classy having this fancy drink waiting for me and sipping on it throughout dinner. Hey, it's the little things in life, right?

Here are a few photos of me and my martini! :)

 
my martini waiting for me...
the happiest girl to ever hold a martini! :)

Here are a few others who appreciate a good martini....

1. Erik Wunstell
2. fringefx
3. pradee p jeganathan
4. Colby Ware
5. Melissa McCart
6. greengirlcanvas

No comments:

Post a Comment