Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Back In Indiana

Our apartment lease ended June 30th so Jared and I have moved in with my parents for the remainder of the summer until our BIG move to Switzerland. It's a little strange being back in the town I grew up in here in Indiana...nothing has changed...but I am glad to be with family and closer to friends.

We've had a lot going on in the last few weeks with just getting back from our cruise and the recent move so pardon me if this entry is brief but I will start catching up on my blogging once we get a little more settled in.

Get a hold of me if you would like to get together this summer. We want to see as many people as we can before we move overseas for the next two years! Visits will be more limited once we move...unless you come to Switzerland to visit us (which we hope you do!!) Hope you all are enjoying your summer so far!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment