Thursday, July 8, 2010

'Things I Love Thursdays': Fireworks!

There is something spectacular about colorful explosions in the sky and the burst of brilliance high over head. The distant popping and crackling of fireworks are sounds synonymous with summer. This weekend we celebrated Independence Day in Indiana and I enjoyed my share of fireworks. The most memorable fireworks display I have ever witnessed was the 4th of July my family and I traveled to Ireland and from our plane we saw every major cities fireworks from a bird's eye view. It was thrilling. It's not everyday you see fireworks from that perspective, let alone every major city in the United States from that view on Independence Day. Definitely memorable.

I love fireworks so much that I found a way to incorporate them into our wedding. This photo was taken on our wedding day. We had a sparkler send-off as opposed to the traditional bird seed or bubbles that many couples have. Fireworks just seemed more fitting. It was a perfect ending to our perfect day.


Here are others who share a love for fireworks.


1. Grucci
2.warrumbungle
3.Kadath
4.star-fielder
5. soda head
6.captainmattsparrow
7. Mike De Sisti
8.Tom Bricker
9. FleurP

No comments:

Post a Comment