Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Nephews Are The Coolest!

I LOVE being and Aunt and I know Jared loves being an Uncle! It has been such a blessing to be able to spend some extra time with our nephews while we are here. Today we got to spend the whole day with the boys and I enjoyed every last minute! Quote of the day was by my 4-year-old nephew Isaac who said "Cowabunga means Yea in "Cool"!" I should have known that he was fluent in cool....I mean, he is the coolest kid I know!! :)

It warms my heart to know that the boys love us as much as we love them. To hear Isaac say "Aunt Weah, I wuv you!" is quite possibly the sweetest sound these ears could hear! And to see Isaac get genuinely upset that he had to go home because he wanted to "stay with Uncle Jared" makes my heart smile. Elliott can't say many words yet, but his kisses and smiles say enough! Those boys mean the world to me!

We're definitely cherishing these moments while they last. In a little over a month we won't have the luxury of weekly visits. I am going to miss them terribly!! Thank God for video communication and PICTURES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment