Some of my favourites are:
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in Steel Grey and Violet Metal
Violet Metal is a fun purple metallic shade that is great for toes
- Essie in Lovie Dovie and Mesmerize
Blue is my favourite color and I LOVE this dark blue shade from Essie. I really like how smooth this brand goes on with one coat and it has a great shine!
- Chanel in Nouvelle Vague and Riviera
Every girl needs a good hot pink nail polish. Riviera is my favourite.
- OPI in Jade is the New Black and Banana Bandanna
I love this bright yellow polish. It's so bright and cheerful. Definitely a fun color for summer!
- China Glaze in Short & Sassy and Ruby Pumps
Ruby Pumps is obviously inspired by Dorthy's red slippers from the Wizard of Oz and is fun to wear on your toes!
Here are a few fun nail art designs from other nail polish fans. (the pandas are my favourite...go figure!)