Friday, October 29, 2010

Swiss Living: Trip To The Swiss Market

I've been wanting to share more videos of Swiss living and make it into a kind of video series so here is the first of it's kind. This was captured with my iPhone so I apologize for the shakey camera work...I hope I don't make anyone sick! In the video you will get an idea of a typical grocery shopping experience for us. We live on a very steep hillside and the grocery store is at the very bottom...needless to say...we get our daily exercise just by climbing up and down this hill since we don't have a car here. I hope you enjoy a tiny glimpse into our lives here and I'm sure there will be more videos of this nature in the future.




Thank you to my wonderful husband for helping me edit this video.
He's awesome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment