Thursday, October 28, 2010

Things I Love: Halloween

Halloween is right around the corner and it is one of those holidays where you either love it or you hate it. I love it. Now, I must clarify that I don't love everything about Halloween, but there are parts of this October holiday that I do enjoy! I love decorating for it! One year Jared and I hosted a Halloween party at our place and I went all out! Ha. But that's me...when I do something, I put everything into it (and I loooooove to decorate)! I also love (some) Halloween costumes. Yes, unfortunately there are those who use this day as an excuse to sport their underwear in public as an act of obvious desperation, but the costumes I'm talking about are the home made ones...the silly ones, creative ones and the absolutely adorable ones. I love the hay rides, the scary movies and of course the candy! Who doesn't love the infinite candy and other sugary sweets that are associated with this holiday? So while Halloween has a dark reputation, I think it is like all other things...it is what you make of it.

Here are some fun Halloween themed items.


1.  hellonaomi
2. closetunderthestairs
3. marthastewart
4. etsy
5. modernality
6. auday
7. fashionstyleme
8. cutestfood
9. flowersfast
10. target
11. homemadesimple

No comments:

Post a Comment