Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Swiss Sunset

Jared usually gets home from work about the same time every evening so I headed out to the kitchen to start dinner because he was on his way home and looked outside our window to see one of the most spectacular sights I've ever seen. The sun was setting behind the Alps and the colors were so vibrant and beautiful. So of course, I grabbed the closest camera to me which was my iPhone and snapped a shot. It didn't even come close to capturing the beauty of the sky but I went ahead and took a short video with it anyway. Afterward I ran into the bedroom and grabbed my professional camera and snapped a few shots. Those images capture the true colors of the sunset in all their vibrant glory! So here is the short video and my favourite photo of the sunset taken from our balcony here in Switzerland.






Feeling SO blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning photo...beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I can't take credit for the beauty though....only for capturing it. God is the true artist here!

    ReplyDelete