Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Review Tuesday: EPIC ALLIANCE

I have some exciting news!!

I have been collaborating with the Wabash Valley Crisis Pregnancy Center in Terre Haute, Indiana to create a global movement specifically for teens and young adults and this vision has become one of my proudest accomplishments to date.

My greatest passion in life is to help people become better people. Not better in that they were ever bad to begin with, but better in that a positive change has made them exceed even their own highest expectations. I have had many life experiences that have led me to this place where I feel young adults need to be my focus. And as many of you know, I actually started sharing  my testimony and had some public speaking opportunities at a few local high schools with the goal of encouraging self value and healthy relationships.

With those opportunities I was able to see the impact I was having on small classrooms and dreamed of the possibilities of reaching more people on a much larger scale. So with the encouragement and sponsorship of the CPC and many others, as well as the Divine inception of this dream to empower and inspire,  Epic Alliance came into existence.
Epic Alliance is an international effort with the goal, purpose and passion of empowering people with knowledge and inspiring change in how we treat ourselves and each other. With all the negative messages out there about love and relationships I wanted to encourage the concept the we all are EPIC and deserve EPIC love! No more settling, no more hook-ups and one-night stands that lead to nothing but heartache, no more lies, no more regret...just real, authentic love.

I wanted the whole outlook and appearance to be something that young adults could relate to and really get into. I am tired of all the cheesey, adult-engineered websites and groups that promote abstinence. So if I'm sick of them and feel they are lame then I KNOW teens think they are lame. And as we all know...if something doesn't appear to be "cool" in the eyes of a young person, then they are going to completely ignore the message behind it, no matter how good the message is. But respecting yourself and others IS cool....so I tried to reflect that in every aspect of this project!

So I encourage you to check out the website which is now live at: www.epicalliance.net or find us on FACEBOOK

There is lots of good info, cool t-shirts (that will be available for purchase soon) and even some refreshing tunes you can check out! I put a lot of time and effort into designing the website, the t-shirts, and every last detail surrounding this endeavor...even in coming up with the name. So please, take a moment to check it out and I encourage you to share this with your friends and family. Help get the message out there!

Thank you for any and all support! It means the world to me and believe it or not, it means so much to our future generations.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment