Stating the obvious here: I Love My Husband!
Today is our three year wedding anniversary so what better to blog about than my masterpiece of a husband?! I still can't believe he's mine. These past three years have been the best years of my life!
In honour of our anniversary, I'm going to list a few things about my husband that I love. Things that I appreciate about him and reasons for why I think he's pretty darn awesome! :) This list could go on forever but I'll try to keep it short.
Things I Love About Jared:
1. His heart. This is a man who has devoted his life to trying to help people on a global scale. He's the man who took my cat to the vet on his final day so that I wouldn't have to endure the pain of saying goodbye. He's the man who comforts me when life gets overwhelming. He's the romantic that brings me "no reason roses" and leaves me love notes just to show he's thinking of me. He has a huge heart and I love to call it home.
2. His humor. My life will never be boring. He always keeps me laughing. His bursts of randomness have become a fundamental part of my days. I never know what he's going to do or say...and that's the beauty of it. I often tell him "You're crazy!" and his response is always the same "I'm keeping you young!" :) He's taught me how to not take myself so seriously!
3. His faith. His tremendous faith has caused me to grow in my own. And I love that he loves God. His love for Christ is carried over into how he loves me and how he cares for others. By seeking God first He is setting the tone for our marriage, and other friendships and social relationships. What better role model is there than the Creator of love and strength and good? His pursuit of God is something I admire most about him.
4. His smile. The first thing that attracted me to him was his smile. I remember watching him from one table over on the cruise that night we first met and how his smile was so genuine, so illuminate and so contagious. I absolutely love the little creases next to his eyes when he smiles. It's like his whole faces smiles with him. Love it.
5. His brain. I appreciate his ability to take complex ideas and concepts and break them down into analogies so that I can better understand. I am fascinated by his ability to approach science and all aspects of creative knowledge with eagerness and ease. Intelligence seems to come natural for him. He's my human internet. :) And I so admire the wisdom in his words. He has taught me more about life than I could have ever learned on my own.
There are SO many things I love about my amazing husband but these were just a quick few. I am so incredibly blessed to not only know him, but to have the honour of enjoying this life together as his wife.