Thursday, December 9, 2010

Things I Love: Christmas Songs

I'm definitely one of those people who starts listening to Christmas music in November. Some people get worn out on Christmas songs by the time Christmas rolls around...but not me. There are so many wonderful songs for the season. It was really hard to rank my favourites but I was able to come up with the following list of my top 10 favourite Christmas songs and a sample video for each. I hope some of your favourites are here too! :)


10. The First Noel performed by 7-year-old Rhema Marvanne



9. White Christmas performed by Bing Crosby



8. What Child Is This performed by Carrie Underwood



7. Joy To The World performed by Sufjan Stevens



6. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas performed by Judy Garland



5. The Christmas Song performed by Nat King Cole



4. Silent Night performed by David Archuleta



3. Mary Did You Know performed by Kathy Mattea



2. I'll Be Home For Christmas performed by Michael Buble



1. O Holy Night sung by my Mom. I also enjoy the Mariah Carey version




     Merry Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment