Thursday, December 16, 2010

Things I Love: Christmas Trees

For me, Christmas just wouldn't be the same without Christmas trees. I love seeing how people decorate their trees for the holiday. Viewing someone's tree on display through the window of their home makes me feel like a kid again. From the tiniest tree (like ours) to the most extravagantly decorated tree like the one in Zurich, Switzerland...they all are beautiful and have a way of warming my heart.

Here are a few of the most magical trees I've had the pleasure of capturing at Christmas time throughout the years.

 The 65-foot Christmas Tree at Rockefeller Center in NYC

50-foot Swarovski Crystal Christmas Tree in Zurich, Switzerland

 This is my parent's Christmas tree...the most beautiful of all! :)

I'm certain there are other Christmas Trees out there that are just as spectacular! Please share your photos and stories below or by email! I'd love to enjoy them with you! :) Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment