Thursday, January 20, 2011

Things I Love: Hot Cocoa

There's something about a warm cup of hot cocoa that can bring a sweet calming effect. It doesn't matter what my mood is...hot chocolate can make any day better. It's the perfect drink for these cold winter months. I also like to use hot chocolate to hide the taste of liquid cold medicine because well....Mary Poppins was right. A spoonful (or in my case, a cup full) of sugar really does help the medicine go down! That and the 8-year-old in me is fiercely stubborn about taking medicine. Oh, and in case you didn't know - Swiss hot chocolate is where it's at! :)

Here are a few others who appreciate a good cup of  hot cocoa....

1. SweetandKindOf
2. NotesandPhotos
3. Martha Stewart
4. Kraft recipes
5. CampfireChic
6. Hoosier Handmade
7. AForestFrolic
8. lefleurpixie
9. fairtradefamily

No comments:

Post a Comment