Thursday, March 3, 2011

Things I Love: Spring Colors

Spring is so close I can feel it. Signs of the new season are literally springing up everywhere I look. Soon the weather will be cool but comfortable as opposed to chilly and tolerable. I'll be able to move into lighter and brighter fashion once spring finally arrives. Warm colors look best on my skin tone but I still love the bright, cool colors of the spring season.

Here are a few fashion items I found inspired by spring....


1. Mint flower charm from Forever21
2. Floral coin purse from Forever21
3. Floral scarf from Old Navy
4. Green silk blouse from Polyvore
5. Yellow halter dress (google images)
6. Colorful panel bangles from Forever21
7. Fuschia patent leather heels by RSVP Evelyn
8. China Glaze nail polish in Spontaneous

No comments:

Post a Comment