Sunday, April 24, 2011

Follow

I tweeted about this video a few days ago but for those of you who don't follow me on Twitter and may not have seen this modern day version of the Easter story, please be sure to check it out.



Will you follow Him?

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." (John 8:12)

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, "Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it. (Matthew 16:24)

And Jesus said to those who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” (John 8:31-32)

 I recently shared my favourite song by Phil Wickham in Thursday's blog post but wanted to share another song he has written entitled True Love that I think is perfect for Easter Sunday. Watch the video below:



Today we celebrate the greatest moment in history. Christ's triumph over death is our saving grace! Let's take some time today to thank our Saviour for all He has done for us! Have a blessed Resurrection Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment