Thursday, April 21, 2011

Things I Love: Finding Favourites

As many of you know...I love music. I'm always on the hunt for new songs and artists and I have an eclectic taste when it comes to the type of music I enjoy. I love everything from Jazz to Folk to Techno. As long as I can connect in some way to the song, even if it is instrumental, I don't care if it's popular or not...I will listen to it. I am definitely NOT a music snob.

I've never been able to pick a favourite song though. I've always just loved so many songs for so many different reasons and depending on my mood.. So I guess you could say I had a favourite song for every mood. But I recently discovered my all-time favourite song. It is called, You're Beautiful by Phil Wickham.



The combination of the lyrics with the images in this video just captures so much. What ultimately brought me to the realization that this is definitely my favourite song is the fact that if I could only sing one song, it would be this one. I hope you enjoy it too.

What's your favourite song? I'd love to give it a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment