Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Website is now LIVE!

Hello all you photo lovers out there!

It’s here! It’s HERE! :) My new website is now LIVE!  Check it out at:


I had a lot of request to start making my work available for purchase online…so for those incredibly supportive and amazing people….here you go! I tried to work out all the kinks before making it public so I hope you find the site easy to navigate and work with.

Currently I have standard and customized prints available that use high quality photo paper. It actually makes a huge difference in the overall outcome of the images. I received a few test prints and they turned out gorgeous. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed with the quality.

I am also offering two types of fine art canvas. Traditional Wrapped Canvas as well as Float Wraps. Both products come in standard and customized sizes the real difference being the effect it gives when hung on the wall. The Float Wraps give the effect that they are in fact floating on your wall. A very cool new product that I’m excited to offer. Of course, the traditional Wrapped Canvas is a classic touch for any home or office. Both fine art canvas products are high quality and stock examples of each can be seen on the website.

Prices include shipping. I thought it would be easier just to list the total cost with shipping. So there are no extra or hidden fees. The price you see is the price you pay. Your order will be delivered to the address you provide in this lovely premium packaging. Looks a lot like Swiss chocolate doesn't it? :)


I’m really excited and yet nervous about this new part of my photography business. It’s sort of that treading into unknown waters feeling. You hope there are no storms, just peaceful sailing. Please let me know if you have any questions, suggestions or encounter any problems with the new site. Any feedback would be much appreciated!

Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart! Your support and encouragement means the world to me! Hope you all are having a fabulous summer so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment