Thursday, June 9, 2011

Things I Love: Noble Causes

I had a completely different post planned for today. Then I read this article and watched this video......


Suddenly that blog I had planned seemed so trivial. When I see an injustice I can't just say "Oh that's horrible." and then move on. I have to do something. I have to act. I want to help. I want to inform others who may not be aware. It's like a part of my DNA. I can't just sit back and do nothing or walk away.

I have become actively involved in several global causes because of this passion to serve, to empower, to encourage. I thought it would be much better to share with you some of the groups I support and/or volunteer with that I believe bring positive solutions to some of the major issues we face every day in our world. Please be inspired to check out these non-profit organizations, get involved and be the change you wish to see in the world. Click on any of the images below to view their websites.











These are just a handful of the great groups out there who's goal is to help enrich the lives of others. There are many more I could list here. If you have any groups that you think make a great impact on our world please share them in the comments below. Thank you to all of those helping make a positive difference in the lives of others even if it is locally in your own town, or church or family. Bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment