Friday, June 10, 2011

Short On Time But Not On Excitement

This has been quite a busy week for us. I hoped to have more photos from when my parents were here but I sincerely have had no time to go through them and do any editing. I've been getting my new website up and running as well as investing time into Epic Alliance this week  so on top of my other daily tasks and preparing for my brother and sister-in-law's arrival I've just been unable to sit down and edit. I'll have to postpone an update with photos until next week. Thank you for being patient to those who have been asking.

I can't believe Jon and Jess will be here on Sunday!!! We are so excited!! I love and miss them so much!! I'll probably be skipping a few blog days next week while they are here. They are staying with us for just a few days then they are hopping over to Italy for an anniversary getaway before heading home. I'm so happy they get a chance to celebrate in such a special way this year! We're going to have a blast while they're here for sure! :)


Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment