Tuesday, May 11, 2010

'Q&A's Tuesdays': Ask Me Anything!

Tuesdays I answer questions that you, the reader, have for me and they can be about anything! If you have a question you would like to ask me - you can either comment below (there is a "comment anonymously" option if you don't want to reveal your identity) or you can email me by clicking on the small envelope icon below. Don't be shy...this is your opportunity to find out all you've ever wanted to know about me! :)

Here are a few questions I received this week....


1. Did you go to college or are you currently in school? Yes. I attended Indiana State University where I graduated in 2005 with a bachelor's degree in Recreation Therapy. OK, cheesy story time....I was watching "A Wedding Story" on t.v. one day and this particular bride had cerebral palsy with her greatest wish being that she wanted to walk down the aisle on her wedding day without her walker. It showed her going through various physical therapy training and on her wedding day, she walked down the aisle without her walker and the look on the groom's face was priceless. She was beaming, and he was tearful. It was beautiful. And right then I decided that I wanted to help people overcome life's obstacles and reach their goals through becoming a physical therapist. ISU didn't offer a PT program but they offered a degree in therapeutic recreation and after learning more about it, I knew that it was for me. So in a sense, I kind of stumbled into it...but I love helping people so it is a perfect fit for me!


2. How did you get into photography? I have always had a love for photography but I guess when I started really taking it seriously was around 2005 when I received my very first digital camera. Ever since then, I always have a camera with me. Always. I love the freedom and possibilities of photography and that we have the ability to capture a moment in time that can be cherished for generations to come. So awesome!


3. What are a few things you want to do before you die?
Have children - preferably boy/girl twins :)
Travel to as many countries as possible
Leave the world in better shape than how I found it

No comments:

Post a Comment