Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Updation

It's hard to believe it's nearly June already! We still have SO much to do before the big move but I know everything will fall into place. This was my last week at work so I will have more time to focus on getting things organized and packed now. June is a busy month, not only are we moving in with my parents for a few months before the BIG move but Jared's dad is getting married, we are going on a family cruise and I have a few photoshoots scheduled in there. Lots happening in the next few weeks so if I seem to be lacking on my updating between now and then you will know why.

Thank you for all of your kind words and loving support! We appreciate all of the wonderful people in our lives who have inspired us along the way and who continue to inspire! You all are awesome and we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment