Thursday, September 23, 2010

Things I Love: Lindt Swiss Chocolates

I am not a big choc-a-holic like some, but after tasting Lindt Swiss Chocolates I don't think any other chocolate will ever compare! It's so smooth and creamy and well....perfect! I love all the different kinds of chocolate that Lindt offers but I think my favourite would be the Lindor Truffles Stracciatella! It's a white chocolate shell with cocoa pieces. Wow! They are a sweet treat that I cannot say "No" to! :) It's going to be dangerous living in the country where these chocolates are created!

If you haven't experienced Lindt for yourself...you need to!

Here are a few others with a sweet spot for Swiss Chocolate!




1. Swiss Lindt Dress
2. Present in a Basket
3. Food Trail
4. Phil Gift
5. Chocablog
6.  BzzAgent
7. MOPR

No comments:

Post a Comment