Thursday, October 21, 2010

Things I Love: BLUE

The colour blue is kind of an obsession for me. Every time I see it I get happy inside! I think my love for blue grew into an obsession after discovering the blue lights at the Hulman Airport in Terre Haute, Indiana. The way the blue sparkled against the night sky...it was magical. I would drive by those blue lights religiously just to get that feeling of happiness. When I moved to Indianapolis for the first time I was right next to the Eagle Creek Airport and those blue lights were even more spectacular! I remember sharing the blue lights drive with Jared for the first time...he was the only other person who enjoyed the simple splendor as much as I did. Another reason we're a perfect match! :)

There are so many beautiful blues in the world. Here are just a few:


1. ShirlPhotoshopGirl
2. Kate A. Spreckley
3. Kaboodle
4. Ananya
5. KiwiCakes
6. Tiffany&Co.
7. Holga
8. Kaang
9. Weedecor

No comments:

Post a Comment