Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Humble Thanks

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving so I wanted to take a moment and say THANK YOU. I'm so grateful for you. I'm so thankful that you take the time to read my blog. Even if you've never left a comment, I know you're there and that you care. I receive emails, comments and phone calls from so many who offer simple words of encouragement and gratitude in regards to my writings. I'm overwhelmed by your support. What started out as me simply updating family and friends on what's new in my life and putting my thoughts on virtual paper has now turned into something so much more. I have enjoyed countless connections and grown deeper friendships because of this humble little blog. I'm blown away by how awesome you all are. I am sincerely humbled that you all choose to be a part of my life. And for that, I am thankful. My life would not be the same without you.

I hope you all enjoy a blessed Thanksgiving. But please remember, you don't need a holiday to be thankful. Stay grateful all year round. Don't miss the every day blessings you can be thankful for throughout the year.

Cheers,

♡Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment