Thursday, November 25, 2010

Things I'm Thankful For

I'm thankful for....

My amazing husband for showing me what real love is.

My family who has been there for all of my mistakes and loved me through them.

My nephews. For bringing an incomparable smile to my face each and every day. 

My Saviour. For loving me beyond comprehension and despite great faults.

My friends. For being individually awesome in every single way.

My cats. Life would be slightly less entertaining and a lot less cute if they weren't in the world.

Our rented home. I feel blessed to be where we are right now.

The internet. My constant connection to the world, especially when I'm this far away from loved ones.

All the men and women serving our country and protecting our freedoms.

Laughter. Life's remedy for just about everything.

Photography. This magical tool of capturing life's moments for the gift of revisiting those memories again and again.

YOU. I'm thankful for everyone out there who supports me in some way. I'm grateful for your kindness.

This list could go on forever. But I'll keep it short. My heart is full of gratitude. Even on my worst day, I have so much to be thankful for. I don't deserve any of it, but I am grateful for all of it.

Infinite thanks,

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment