Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Review: Zoppini Charms

I guess I would consider myself a collector. More specifically, a sentimental collector. I enjoy things that are tied to a memory. For example, one of my favourite things to collect are Zoppini Italian Charms. My mom bought me my first Zoppini bracelet and charms several years ago as a gift. She shares my love for traveling so she had the brilliant idea of buying a charm for each country I had visited up to that point and each time I visit a new country, I get a new charm to put on my bracelet. So unique, so fun, and so...ME! I love it!

The current flags that I have as charms on my bracelet are:

America
Ireland
Italy
France
United Kingdom
Canada
Brazil
Mexico
Portugal
Puerto Rico
Europe

Flags of the countries I've been to that I need to add to my charm bracelet are:

Germany
Scotland
Switzerland
Bahamas
Jamaica
Costa Rica

As you can see, I really love to travel! I've been blessed to have been able to see so much of the world already and hope to visit as many countries as I can. I love wearing my bracelet because it is definitely a conversation starter. I get asked questions about it nearly every time I wear it. I like that the charms allow me the opportunity to briefly share my traveling experiences with others and the sentimental reason behind the bracelet itself.

There are other Zoppini Charms aside from just flags so you could personalize it to match your personality and who you are. It's a fun way of collecting memories and because the charms are individually handpicked by you or a loved one, it is certain to be one-of-a-kind. Definitely a great gift idea for the holidays.

Check out their website for more detailed info:  http://www.zoppinicharms.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment