Thursday, December 30, 2010

Things I Love: New Year's Eve Sparkle

 Tomorrow is New Year's Eve and it is one of my favourite holidays because it is a holiday that everyone around the world celebrates! Lots of us will be ringing in the new year by going to parties or to a dance club or to dinner and some of us will be bringing in the new year from the quiet comfort of our own homes. Whatever your plans may be...it is a great excuse to add some sparkle to your outfit! Silver and sequins were big this year and when I think new year's...I think sparkle! So here are a few ideas for your  New Year's Eve outfit. Obviously you shouldn't wear sequin from head to toe or you'll look like a disco ball, but pairing one or more of these items with more simple clothing choices will really make your outfit shine! Whether you are going to a fancy party or just enjoying a mellow evening with your significant other or friends I think you'll be able to find at least one item here that could work for you! For those of you who prefer gold...maybe I'll do gold-themed fashion suggestions next year! :) I hope 2011 finds you happy and healthy! Have fun, stay fabulous and be safe!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment