Thursday, March 31, 2011

Things I Love: Welcome Mats

I went on the hunt for a cute doormat today with no luck. I found a few that I liked but they were all outrageously priced! Back home I have a doormat for nearly every holiday - definitely one for every season. I don't know why but I enjoy the idea of house guests being greeted by a cute doormat even before they are actually greeted by us. It's just that little something extra to personalize your place and make it feel more inviting. Jared thinks it's silly to own so many doormats and switch them out nearly every month. But it's something I just enjoy. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect "guest greeter" for our apartment here in Switzerland. Here are a few examples of the cute doormats that are out there so that maybe you'll have a better understanding of why I have a mini obsession with them! :)

1. Spoilt Cat Lives Here
2. Pineapple 
3. Handmade using old trivets
4. Greetings
5. Shamrock (I actually have this one back home)
6. Home Sweet Home
7. Snowflakes
8. Monogram
9. Welcome Cats

No comments:

Post a Comment